Rules and Regulations | Dance Classes in Gurgaon | Dance Academy for all levels | Join now – the best dance classes
Rules and regulations for all dance classes:
[ Please Read ]
Basic rules to keep in mind:
As par of students dance training and to provide a safe, friendly and ethical environments, students are required to adhere to the following:
· Be punctual; Students need to arrive 15 minutes before their class begins;
· If you are late to class, you need to wait for a suitable break before you enter;
· Mobile phones need to be switched off during class time;
· Students should always bring a bottle of water to class;
· Please wear correct dance uniform and dance shoes;
· Long hear must be tied off the face;
· Please keep up to date with any changes to your address, e-mail or contact telephone numbers. In the case of an emergency, the correct contact numbers are very important;
· Please let us know if you decide not to continue with dance classes as this gives the opportunity for anyone on the waiting list to join.
· Any complaints regarding the school and any of the teacher should be made in writing within 7 days and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
· A response will be made within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
· An 8 students minimum is required in order to hold class. Normally this is not a problem,however if for any reason class size should drop below the requirements,alternate class will be offered.
Holidays and vacations:
· All holidays and vacations will be posted on the studio’s website as well as posted at the studio notice board.